Koehler Instrument Company
Summary of Method
Samples are conditioned inside air bath whci includes a rotating turntable as per specifications; sample carriers are also conditioned inside bath. Afer conditioning, samples are placed inside carriers to avoid increase of sample temperature to be measured by using rotational viscometer.
- Conforms to ASTM D2983 and related specifications, mechanically refrigerated with digital indicating temperature control, operating range to –50°C, sixteen sample capacity.
- Mechanically refrigerated cold cabinet prepares samples for dynamic viscosity determinations on petroleum lubricants.
- A built-in turntable rotates the samples at 4rpm per specifications.
- Cooling system maintains cabinet temperature within ±0.1°C at temperatures as low as –50°C.
- Cabinet temperature is displayed in digital format on the front panel.
- Cabinet accommodates sixteen (16) sample cells with cell carriers. Includes insulated cover.
For more information regarding features, part numbers, quotations and related matters, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding use of this instrument, applications, instruction manuals and maintenance requests, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
ASTM-D2983, Otro - Other-CEC-L-18A, ISO-9262, IP-267 Method A.