Koehler Instrument Company
Summary of Method
Permits viscosity measurements without the risk of temperature increase. It is used along with the air bath to avoid the risk of temperature rise in the sample while it is measured by using rotational viscometer.
- Constant temperature liquid bath permits testing of samples without the risk of sample temperature rise. After cooling in the air bath, the sample must be transferred to the balsa cell carrier for testing with the Rotational viscometer.
- If the sample is not tested quickly, there is the risk of sample temperature rise.
- The Brookfield Viscosity Liquid Bath System eliminates this risk by permitting the sample to be tested in a constant temperature environment.
- The Rotational viscometer mounts directly on the bath and the samples are rotated into position under the spindle by means of a built-in turntable.
- Cooling system maintains temperature with ±0.05°C stability in the range of +10°C to –55°C.
- Bath temperature is displayed in digital format
For more information regarding features, part numbers, quotations and related matters, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information regarding use of this instrument, applications, instruction manuals and maintenance requests, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org