Summary of Test Method
Calorimetric analysis is one of the most important properties for liquid and solid fuels. In order to perform this measurement, equipment makes a controlled combustion of sample under an oxygen atmosphere and measures calorific power very carefully based on information obtained during combustion.
- Full menu control.
- No PC or software required.
- Intelligent operation support.
- Very fast operation due to improved software.
- Easy to maintain, self test for technicians and operators.
- Compact size.
- Operation can be configured to suit every laboratory.
- Rapid and accurate determinations.
- Capable of doing 10 CV samples per hour using two vessels and the e2k Cooler Unit.
- Isothermal design using a waterless patented vessel (no bucket, spillage or measuring).
- Large memory for storing more than 1000 determinations.
- Manual or automatic mass entry through the keyboard or balance interface.
- Automatic correction of firing wire, cotton, spikes, etc.
- Easy to read LCD display in one standard (English) and one alternative language.
- Fully automatic calibration in BTU, CAL or MJ/Kg.
- Calibrated sensors built into vessel wall.
- Intelligent vessel with fault diagnostics and microprocessor.
- Adjustable firing limits.
- High and low mass limits to avoid operator error.
- Determination cycle adjustment.
- Interfaces to standard PS2 computer keyboard.
- Acoustical warning for operator convenience.
- Auto incrementing 5 digit sample identification.
- Factory pre-setting parameters can be invoked from the keyboard.
- Extra 8 digit group identification can be used as a sample ID.
- Can print results directly without PC on standard 80 column serial printer with RS232 port.
- Real time clock for date/time stamping of all results.
- Pre-assembled optional cooler interface.
- Increased MTBF, approximately 10 years.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Protected card for easy exchange.
For more information regarding features, part numbers, quotations and related matters, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information regarding use of this instrument, applications, instruction manuals and maintenance requests, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org