Koehler Instrument Company
Summary of Method
Kinematic viscosity is one of the most important properties to be analized on lubricant oils and some fuels. Low temperature Kinematic Viscosity is particularly important for aviation fuels. In order to measure it, a few mililiters of sample are placed into a tube called Viscometer and then temperature conditioned inside viscosity bath. The time required by sample to pass through a bulb inside viscometer is measured and multiplied by viscometer´s calibration constant to get Kinematic Viscosity in Centistokes (cSt).
- Manual bath for measurement of Kinematic Viscosity at low temperatures.
- Easy viscometers exchange.
- Motorized stirrer provides complete circulation without turbulence.
- Microprocessor PID circuitry assures precise, reliable temperature control within ASTM specified tolerances throughout the operating range.
- LKV4000 is an extenden standard model that can control down to -70 °C which makes it useful to measure a wide range of Low Temperature Viscosity Bath samples, including Aviation fuel measurement at -20 °C.
For more information regarding features, part numbers, quotations and related matters, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding use of this instrument, applications, instruction manuals and maintenance requests, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
ASTM-D6158, ASTM-D6074, FTM-791-305, IP-71, NFT-60-100, DIN-51550, ISO-3104.