Koehler Instrument Company
Summary of Method
Kinematic viscosity is one of the most important properties to be analized on lubricant oils and Biodiesel. In order to measure it, a few mililiters of sample are placed into a tube called Viscometer and then temperature conditioned inside viscosity bath. The time required by sample to pass through a bulb inside viscometer is measured and multiplied by viscometer´s calibration constant to get Kinematic Viscosity in Centistokes (cSt).
- Semiautomatic kinematic viscosity bath with optical sensors.
- Communication ports for up to five optical sensors.
- Two additional potitions are available for manual measurement.
- Easy interchange of viscometers.
- Allows automatic measurement and calculation of kinematic viscosity without an external PC.
- Motorized stirrer provides complete circulation without turbulence.
- Microprocessor PID circuitry assures precise, reliable temperature control within ASTM specified tolerances throughout the operating range.
- Simple push-button controls and dual digital displays permit easy setting and monitoring of temperature.
- Two place calibration offset capability is provided.
- Built-in cooling coil facilitates temperature control at ambient or below ambient temperatures.
For more information regarding features, part numbers, quotations and related matters, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding use of this instrument, applications, instruction manuals and maintenance requests, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
ASTM-D6074, ASTM-D445, FTM-791-305, IP-71, NFT-60-100, DIN-51550, IP-319, ISO-3104.