Koehler Instrument Company
Summary of Method
Kinematic viscosity is one of the most important properties to be analized on lubricant oils and Biodiesel. In order to measure it, a few mililiters of sample are placed into a tube called Viscometer and then temperature conditioned inside viscosity bath. The time required by sample to pass through a bulb inside viscometer is measured and multiplied by viscometer´s calibration constant to get Kinematic Viscosity in Centistokes (cSt).
- Accommodates six round 2" (51mm) dia. viscometer holders.
- Test temperatures of up to 150°C (302°F) can be selected.
- Temperature limit control permits the operator to select an overtemperature cutoff point to protect against accidental overheating.
- Composition top plate rests on a 12x12" (30.5x30.5cm) or 12x18" (30.5x46cm)
- Compatible with former Koehler´s models.
For more information regarding features, part numbers, quotations and related matters, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information regarding use of this instrument, applications, instruction manuals and maintenance requests, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASTM-D6074, ASTM-D445, FTM-791-305, IP-71, NFT-60-100, DIN-51550, IP-319, ISO-3104.